Links to stuff we talked about in the podcast:Web Sites
- List of eating Utensils (wikipedia)
- Eating Utensil etiquette (Wikipedia)
- Church and Forks
- Chopstick history reference
- Bathroom Hygene Myth
- Hand sanitizers and soaps put to the test
- How to help your kids stop the spread of germs at school
- Ain't Nobody Got Tine for That! The Invention and Evolution of the Fork
- Why Knives and Forks Matter
- Is Everything More Delicious When You Eat With Your Hands?
- Eating with your Hands is Healthier
- Eat with Your Hands for a Sensuous, Intimate, Mindful Meal
- FoodService Director (2002). To Keep Residents Eating: Special care center adopts small portions, finger food. 15(6), p. 6.
- Harrar, V. & Spence, C. (2013). The taste of cutlery: how the taste of food is affected by the weight, size, shape, and colour of the cutlery used to eat it. Flavour, 2(21). http://www.flavourjournal.com/content/2/1/21
- Hunter, D. J., et al. (2004). Chopstick arthropathy: the Beijing Osteoarthritis Study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 50(5), 1495-500.
- Gil et al. (2014). Fecal Contamination of Food, Water, Hands, and Kitchen Utensils at the Household Level in Rural Areas of Peru. Journal of Environmental Health, 76(6), 102-6.