- Environmental Impact of Paper
- National Resource Defense Council
- People Are Buying More Fancy Toilet Paper Than Ever
- Reusable toilet wipes
- U.S. Paperwork Reduction Act
- History of paper
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Printable solar cells
- Paper University
- I’m a lumber jack
- Environmental Paper Network. (2011). The State of the Paper Industry 2011. Retrieved from http://environmentalpaper.org/state-of-the-paper-industry-2011.php.
- Food & Beverage Packaging (2013). McDonald’s to replace foam beverage cups with paper. 77(9), 12.
- Guagnano, G. A. (2001). Altruism and market-like behavior: an analysis of willingness to pay for recycled paper products. Population & Environment, 22(4), 425-38.
- Konkel, L. (2013). Thermal reaction: the spread of Bisphenol S via paper products. Environmental Health Perspectives, 121(3), A76.
- Lambert, E. (2008). Waste? not! Forbes, 181(12), 122.
Click the left and right arrows to scroll through the timeline.